So what does Network Marketing Success got to do with the Master Key Master Mind Alliance process that I have been undertaking since last September?
Well I love the concept of the Network Marketing Business Model, I have had the opportunity to be a part of this model since 1992 and although it is a very good option with the product, timing, company and compensation point of view all in place; I have not exactly shined.
I haven’t jumped to other companies, because I have always know I would only be taking my ‘lack of shine with me’. There is absolutely no reason I can’t experience the level of success I desire right where I am, while helping thousands of households to live happier, healthier more prosperous live as a direct outcome.
So I know the business is sound and realised that what I needed was some skills to develop and then teach my team as it grows. I have seen so much stuff over the years from ‘experts’ and even had one of them as a leader for a while, who showed me lots of great reasons to continue, but was light on regards to the skills required. He was a business building machine, which was a little intimidating if nothing else, apart from a spectacle to observe. So my belief in the business grows, however even though I didn’t have a problem approaching possible team members and they were often joining in at some level, getting momentum was not easy. I knew I needed a simple skill set that made the process effective and was easy to teach.
That search lead me to the ‘world’s laziest networker’, not that I’m lazy and as I have found out neither is Mark Januszewski. He was promoting his go90grow training and I was immediately taken in by the integrity and serviced focused approach he was promoting.
This grabbed me because one of the aspects of sales organisation building that has always turned me off is the ‘techniques’ in the skills taught by experts. Intrinsically they were mainly built on telling little lies about all sorts of little things to influence the prospect to make a decision. It made my skin crawl to consider doing this. So the go90grow process was a great fit for me in my business development.
The timing was perfect because I also stumbled on a link for the MKMMA course for 2014-15, also a programme established by Mark and his wife Daven (plus an amazing team in the background).
As I arrive at the pointy end of the process after nearly six months I fully understand why Mark and Davene had experienced such success in network marketing, it was the principles they lived and worked by, the visions they held for their future and the service they provided.
So publicly, I thank the MKMMA team, the staff, hands on guide Carol and the whole class for helping me get to such a powerful point of resolve to master life, business and myself using these age old principles.
So what is the ‘Success Formula’?
From lesson 23
1. The money consciousness is an attitude of mind; it is the open door to the arteries of commerce. It is the receptive attitude. Desire is the attractive force which sets the current in motion and fear is the great obstacle by which the current is stopped or completely reversed, turned away from us.
3. We make money by making friends, and we enlarge our circle of friends by making money for them, by helping them, by being of service to them. The first law of success then is service, and this in turn is built on integrity and justice.
5. You can make a money magnet of yourself, but to do so you must first consider how you can make money for other people. If you have the necessary insight to perceive and utilize opportunities and favorable conditions and recognize values, you can put yourself in position to take advantage of them, but your greatest success will come as you are enabled to assist others.
There are two new things this week to incorporate;
The Law of Least Effort, which is contained in Deepak Chopra’s ‘The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success’. This is a great resource on genuine attitude of success where abundance in life comes to you effortlessly. It is a small book with spiritual punch!
Applying the Law of Least Effort means living each day with:
1. Acceptance – The universe is exactly where it is meant to be right now, to fight this I am fighting the whole universe.
2. Responsibility – no blame, I must take full responsibility that now is mine, I built it. If there are challenges, what opportunity exists to build for the greater good from here.
3. Defenselessness – No longer do I need to defend my position as this is just my ego in fear. I maintain an open mind and no solid position that can’t be flexible or examined.
I recommend you explore further this Law and the other six in some detail a few times.
One of Chopra’s approaches in this book highlights the power of the ‘gap’, the silence between thoughts and goes on to encourage the reader to meditate once or twice a day. Further to that he recommends longer periods of silence.
One of the progressions now in MKMMA, is to explore this silence in a meaningful way. Simply being in silence, not reading, not engaged in media sources or entertainment. Two hours here or there periodically and planning to retreat for an extended period of a few days. Where the mind will give up, the internal dialogue will cease and we can connect with the infinite universal mind. How exciting and challenging.
So the next challenge is to do this and experience silence regularly for the remainder of my life.
Today I had a Facebook post pop up from a local musician, please watch the video included and send it viral around the world. Move over Wil Pharrel! Those in the MKMMA class or 2014 will probably get the same ‘goosies’ I did.
In the Spirit of Happiness, Wellness and Prosperity